Dubai City Tour
Explore Significance of Dubai City Tour
Dubai is one of the most popular cities for vacationers. Its modern architecture is the prime attraction for tourists. Dubai City Tour is ideal platform to witness the fascinating beauty of this metropolitan city. Needless to mention, each and every space in Dubai is artificially constructed and this city flaunts how human can win over nature.
Though, it is situated at the desert, you won’t experience any type of discomfort from its environment. It is totally covered by the turf of latest engineering. There are a lot of things to enjoy and some of them are unique.
Dubai City Tour Rates/ Prices – Bus Rental Rates
DUBAI CITY TOUR RATES (From Dubai & Sharjah)
All inclusive for max 10-12 hours a day. Full day rates.
All inclusive for max 5 hours a day. Half day rates.
Note : Daily rates for other cities are about 10-20% more *
Note : Apart from bus rental rental we don’t offer tickets for other things. The given rates are only indicative rates for your info.
Dubai Bus Tour
Our 10 hours full day Tour Dubai will give you an ideal chance to discover the beauty of the world’s most beautiful city. We provide you a high class full luxury bus that is very economic compared very expensive Dubai City Tour Packages. In our exceptional Dubai City Tour program you will see all the landmarks of Dubai. All these iconic spots are famous all over the world. We shall guide you how to get more from our Dubai City Tour Packages. Our first package of Dubai one day tour gives you the following Dubai City Tour Itinerary .
Types of Buses Used in Dubai City Tour
The high quality bus with well trained driver will pick you from you assigned destination, a hotel, your residence or accommodation and guide you to towards the following Dubai City Tour Itinerary. The vans, minibus, buses, coaches and luxury buses start from 10 seater, 12 seater, 14 seater, 19 seater, 22 seater and 30 seater. Apart from this, we offer you very VIP luxury buses and coaches of 35 seater luxury bus, 50 seater luxury bus and 53 seater luxury bus. Our drivers are well educated, polite and multilingual.
Dubai Tourists Places
If you are visiting Dubai for the first time, you will be mesmerized by the tall towers, beautiful beaches and wonderful malls, in addition to the city’s rich culture and traditions. But that’s not all, we bet there’s probably a lot of stunning places you don’t know about in Dubai. So, before you plan your next visit, check out the top 28 places you need to see in Dubai. Below are the top listed tour destinations in Dubai City Tour.
The Dubai Mall is one of the largest shopping malls in the world. It houses numerous brand outlets and is the most visited place on the planet, attracting more people than New York’s Times Square, Niagara Falls and Los Angeles. It is not possible you visited Dubai for Dubai City Tour and you will not see Dubai Mall.
Financial Center Road, Downtown Dubai
- Shopping and dining at the finest restaurants
- Visiting the theme park, VR Park
- Watching movies at 22 cinema screens
- Getting spooked by Hysteria, the haunted house
- Checking out the large Dubai Dino; a Diplodocus fossil, the remains of a 24-meter-long and 7-metre-high dinosaur
- Observing the Dubai Creek Tower 3D replica, a model of the under-construction Dubai Creek Tower
10:00 am to 12:00 am
How to get to The Dubai Mall
Dubai Metro: The nearest Metro station is the Burj Khalifa/The Dubai Mall Station.
Bus station: The Dubai Mall bus station is the closest one.
The Dubai Fountain is the largest dancing fountain in the world and it is designed by a company in California (WET Design), which is responsible for different fountain designs in Las Vegas. It has around 6,600 lights installed for illumination and more than 50 that change colour with every move.
Downtown at the Burj Khalifa Lake
From 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Watch the Fountain show/dance
- Dine at the different restaurants around the area
- Go shopping at The Dubai Mall, which is a stone’s throw away
How to get to Dubai Fountain
Dubai Fountain is in The Dubai Mall and is reached by the same transportation methods.
3) Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
This Aquarium is a huge transparent tank, with an 11m height, 20m width and 51m length. It is filled with 10,000,000 liters of water and contains around 140 species of thousands of aquatic creatures.
As for the Underwater Zoo, it houses captivating sea creatures including penguins, water rats, sea horses, crabs, jellyfish, and even piranhas. There’s also the stunning King Croc, which is considered the world’s largest reptile with an intimidating 5-meter-long body weighing over 750kg.
Ground Level and Level 2 of The Dubai Mall
- Feeding fish
- Go on the Glass Bottom Road Ride
- Go to the Discovery Channel Shark Week Exhibit
- Experience the VR Zoo – where you enter a virtual world by wearing an eye set, and you can see the wild animals in their natural habitat without being in danger.
- Go on a Behind-the-Scenes Tour
- Go on the Crocs Tour
From 10:00 am to 12:00 am
How to get Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is in The Dubai Mall and is reached by the same transportation methods.
An interactive, educational and fun place for kids to have a good time. It is a place where kids learn about different professions through role-playing in a fun and safe environment.
- Role-playing around 40 different roles in different real-world professions
- Playing games and hanging out with friends at the Games Room
Level 2 of The Dubai Mall in Downtown Dubai
From Sunday to Wednesday: From 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
Thursday: From 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
Friday and Saturday: From 9:00 am to 11:00 pm
Entry fees (Tickets)
- Toddlers (2 to 3 years old) is 105 AED
- Children (4 to 17 years old) start from 185 AED
- Adults (17 to 64 years old) is for 75 AED
- Seniors (64 years old+) is 65 AED
How to get to Kidzania
Kidzania is in The Dubai Mall and is reached by the same transportation methods.
5) Dubai Ice Rink
This Olympic-sized skating area offers fun for people of all ages, providing entertainment that doubles up as a sport and a social hotspot.
The Dubai Mall, Downtown Dubai
- Public skating sessions
- Disco skating sessions
- Freestyle skating sessions
- Dubai Snowfall
Sundays to Wednesdays: From 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
Thursdays to Fridays: From 10:00 am to 12:00 am
Entry fees (Tickets)
- Adults for 105 minutes is 55 AED
- Children for 105 minutes is 25 AED
How to get to Dubai Ice Rink
Dubai Ice Rink is in The Dubai Mall and is reached by the same transportation methods.
6) Souk Madinat Jumeirah
Souk is the Arabic word that stands for “market”. This traditional market offers all the staples of Middle Eastern shopping in a vintage style. There’s a mixture of high-end brands and boutiques along with rustic Middle Eastern shops.
- Shopping for jewellery, gifts
- Photo opportunity with a falcon
- Eating at restaurants serving a variety of cuisines
- Watching shows at the Madinat Theatre
- Taking boat tours through the water canals
From 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
How to get to Souk Madinat Jumeirah
Dubai Metro: The nearest one is The Mall of the Emirates station. While it is not within walkable distance, it is a cheap taxi ride to the Souk.
7) Jumeirah Mosque
Despite not being the largest mosque in the UAE, this Fatimid-style mosque is considered a landmark of Dubai and is open to Muslim and non-Muslim visitors. For a small fee, one can visit the Jumeirah Mosque and learn about the customs of worship and ask any questions regarding Islam. Otherwise, one can simply enjoy its architectural beauty from the outside.
- Go on tours to enjoy the beauty of the building and listen to stories about Islam (especially for non-Muslims)
Tour entry fees (Tickets)
- Adults (above 12 years of age) pay 20 AED for the tour
- Children (Under 12) enter free of charge
How to get to Jumeirah Mosque
Dubai Metro: The closest stop is Al Jafiliya Metro Station, which is a short taxi ride away from the Jumeirah Mosque.
Bus Stations: A C10 RTA
8) Jumeirah Beach Residence
JBR is one of the must-visit places in Dubai. While it is one of the best residential places to stay, it is also one of the hottest spots for tourists. Visit the waterfront strip, The Walk. It is like an open mall with shops, fashion outlets, boutiques and pop-up markets.
JBR is located near the Dubai Marina.
- Take a stroll along The Walk and explore The Beach mall
- Relax at the JBR beach
- Eat at al fresco restaurants and cafes
- Take a camel ride on the beach
- Take a free yoga class
- Drink in the sky at the Flying Cup
- Challenge yourself at the Floating Obstacle Course
- Enjoy street art
How to get to Jumeirah Beach Residence
Dubai Metro: The nearest stations are DMCC Metro Station 1, Damac Metro station and Nakheel.
Dubai Tram: There are two Tram stations nearby named Jumeirah Beach Residence.
9) Burj Khalifa
This is the tallest building in the world, do we need to say more? Burj Khalifa soars 828 metres high, with its modern, yet Islamic-inspired design. It is home to restaurants, residential units, the world’s highest swimming pool on Level 76 and the highest observation deck in the world at a staggering 555 meters offering the best views of Dubai.
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard in Downtown Dubai, next to The Dubai Mall
Activities and attractions
- View the Armani Hotel which boasts a unique design and a cosy atmosphere, yet is classy and luxurious.
- Go swimming in the four pools.
- View the Dubai Fountain with the beautiful water animation displays
Open daily from 8:30 am to 11 pm.
Entry fees (Tickets)
- Children (4 to 12 years) starts from 100 AED
- Adults (12+ years) starts from 210 AED
How to get to the Burj Khalifa
Metro Station: The nearest one is The Dubai Mall/Burj Khalifa Metro station. From there, take a 15-minute walk through an air-conditioned walkway to the Burj Khalifa.
10) Wild Wadi Water Park
Looking for some fun and adventure? Wild Wadi Water Park is the answer. It has numerous water games and slides that both adults and children can enjoy.
Next to Jumeirah Beach Hotel and the Burj Al Arab in Jumeirah.
- Enjoy different slides and artificial waves
- Have fun with water gun games for children
Open daily from 10 am to 6 pm.
Entry fees (Tickets)
- Children (under 2 years of age): Free of Charge
- Individuals above 1.1 meters: 336 AED (283.5 AED online rate)
- Individuals below 1.1 meters: 284 AED (231 AED online rate)
How to get to Wild Wadi Water Park
Dubai Metro: The nearest stops are Sharaf DG Metro station and Mall of the Emirates Metro station, which are a short cab ride away.
Bus Stations: The nearest bus stations to Wild Wadi Water Park are Wild Wadi bus stations 1 and 2. They are around a 5-10 minute walk from the park.
11) Dubai Marina
A residential area themed around a marina, Dubai Marina features several luxury hotels, fine and casual dining restaurants, and the Dubai Marina Mall.
Opposite Jumeirah Beach Residence, off Shaikh Zayed Road
- Shopping at the Dubai Marina Mall
- Enjoy a yacht cruise
- Zip line from JBR to Marina
- Enjoy restaurants at the Marina Walk
How to get to Dubai Marina
Dubai Metro: DMCC Metro Station and Damac can take you to Dubai Marina.
12) Mall of the Emirates
A shopping mall with hundreds of shops, including luxury outlets, over 100 restaurants and cafes, and around 7000 parking spaces.
Off Umm Suqeim Street, close to Al Barsha 1
- Enjoying meals, or a drink, with family, friends and loved ones
- Watching movies at the VOX Cinemas
Friday to Sunday: 10:00 am to 12:00 am
Monday to Thursday: 10:00 am to 12:00 am
How to get to the Mall of the Emirates
Dubai Metro: The nearest stop is the Mall of the Emirates Metro station which is only a 5-minute walk away.
Bus Stations: There are many bus stations spread across the roads around the Mall of the Emirates.
13) Ski Dubai
An indoor, 22,500 square metre area for skiing, which maintains the temperature at 1 degree Celsius to 2 degrees Celsius.
Mall of the Emirates
- Skiing at different heights
- Snowball fighting
- Eating at restaurants facing the ski slopes
- The 2-hour slope package ranges from 170 AED for children and 200 AED for adults.
- The full-day slope package: 280 AED for children and 305 AED for adults.
- The “SkiFly” slope package: 305 AED for both adults and children.
- The “Snow Plus – Slope” package: Includes 2 hours of skiing and all-day access to the snow area for 315 AED for both children and adults.
- The “Snow Premium – Slope” package: All day, unlimited access to both the slopes and the snow area, plus a 40-minute penguin encounter
- experience is for 490 AED for both children and adults.
- The “Snow-Plus Discovery” package: 60 minutes of skiing and snowboarding lesson, plus access to the snow area and all the activities for 315 AED.
- The “Snow-Premium Discovery Lesson” package: A 60-minute snowboarding and skiing discover lesson, plus access to all the other activities for 490 AED.
Thursday: 10:00 am to 12:00 am
Friday: 9:00 am to 12:00 am
Saturday: 9:00 am to 11:00 am
Sunday to Wednesday: 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
How to get to Ski Dubai
Ski Dubai is inside Mall of the Emirates and is reached by the same transportation methods.
14) Dubai Parks and Resorts
The largest theme park and leisure area in the Middle East that includes a number of places for entertainment for both children and adults. The Dubai Parks and Resorts is home to Legoland Dubai, Motiongate Dubai and Bollywood Park Dubai.
On Sheikh Zayed Road towards Abu Dhabi
- Enjoy family fun at one of the three theme parks
- Eat and drink at the restaurants and cafes in Riverland Dubai, the retail boulevard
How to get to Dubai Parks and Resorts
Dubai Metro: The easiest way is to get down at the DMCC Metro Station, take a shuttle bus to Ibn Battuta station from where you can take an RTA bus directly to Dubai Parks and Resorts.
15) Legoland Dubai
A Lego-themed family park suitable for children aged from 2 to 12 years as well as adults.
- Enjoy different Lego-themed rides from roller coasters to others.
- Make up your own Lego raft and enjoy water games at the park.
Legoland Park: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Legoland Water Park: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Entry fees (Tickets)
- Legoland 1-day ticket price is: 220.5 AED online and 245 AED at the gate.
- L L Water Park 1-day ticket price is: 220.5 AED online and 245 AED at the gate.
- The Legoland + Legoland Water Park 1-day ticket price is 265.5 AED online, and 285 at the gate.
How to get to Legoland Dubai
Legoland Dubai is a part of Dubai Parks and Resorts, and is reached by the same transportation methods.
16) Motiongate Dubai
Love Hollywood? Then you need to visit Motiongate! It’s Hollywood-themed, with amazing areas dedicated to Sony Pictures, Dreamworks, The Smurfs Village, and more.
- Dine with your friends and family
- Visit the many themed activities based on your favourite movies
Entry fees (Tickets)
- For UAE residents, the ticket price starts from 174 AED
- The annual ticket starts from 345 AED
Saturday through Wednesday: 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Thursday and Friday: 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm
How to get to Motiongate Dubai
Motiongate Dubai is part of Dubai Parks and Resorts and is reached by the same transportation methods.
17) Bollywood Park Dubai
Bollywood Park is one of the top places to visit in Dubai if you are a fan of Indian movies. It is the first Bollywood-themed park in the world.
- Watch music shows and performances from different places in India
- Try different Indian food at the restaurants
- Ride a movie-themed roller coaster simulator
Sunday through Wednesday: 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Thursday and Friday: 1:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Entry fees (Tickets)
Ticket prices start from AED 49
How to get to Bollywood Park Dubai
Bollywood Park Dubai is a part of Dubai Parks and Resorts, and is reached by the same transportation methods.
18) Palm Jumeirah
Jumeirah The Palm is an island shaped like a palm tree that is famous for the Atlantis Hotel, Aquaventure Water Park, Club Vista Mare, five-star hotels, lush apartment towers and exclusive villas.
Jumeirah coastal area of Dubai
- Enjoy water rides at Aquaventure Water Park
- Walk along the Palm Jumeirah Boardwalk and enjoy the sea view
- Dine at a variety of restaurants at Club Vista Mare
- Enjoy the nightlife and live Djs at different clubs
- Take a ride on the Monorail
How to get to Palm Jumeirah
Dubai Metro: The nearest Metro stations are Nakheel, Dubai Internet City and Damac.
Bus Stations: The nearest bus stations are Infotech, Dubai Internet City; Dubai Media City, Building 14 – 01; International Advertising Association Building – 1
19) Safa Park – The ultimate destination for Dubai City Tour
It’s a place to take a break from city life and enjoy the green areas with pretty lakes, as the Dubai Water Canal passes right through it. It takes up a space of 158.147 acres.
Along Sheikh Zayed Road
- Relax at the park and enjoy the views
- Take out a picnic or barbecue during the cooler months
- Indulge in some sports like tennis, football and volleyball
- Shop at the Flea Market
- Children can have fun in the play areas
Sunday through Wednesday: 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
Thursday to Saturday: 8:00 am to 11:00 pm
Entry fees (Tickets)
The ticket price is AED 3 per person
Free tickets for people with special needs
How to get to Safa Park
Metro station: The Business Bay Metro station is the closest and then take a short cab ride to the park.
Bus Stations: There are many bus stations around Safa Park including Hadiqa Street bus station.
20) Dubai Miracle Garden – The essence of Dubai City Tour
If you love flowers, then the Dubai Miracle Gardens is where to go in Dubai. It is a flower garden that features about 50 million species of flowers and takes up about 72,000 square metres of land.
- Enjoy the beautiful flowers and learn about their many varieties
- Head to the adjacent Butterfly Garden
Sunday through Thursday: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Friday and Saturday: 9:00 am to 11:00 pm
Entry fees (Tickets)
The ticket price starts from AED 30
How to get to Dubai Miracle Gardens
Metro Stations: There are no Metro stations near Dubai Miracle Garden
Bus Stations: There is a Miracle Garden Bus Stop which is 5 minutes away from the attraction.
21) Dubai Museum
This is where you can learn about the history and culture of Dubai. The best time to visit is between August and April.
Located in Al Fahidi Fort opposite the Grand Mosque on Al Fahidi Street.
- Learn about the UAE’s history before oil was discovered
- Watch old maps at The Galleries
Sunday through Saturday: 8:30 am to 8:30 pm
Friday: 2:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Entry Fees (Tickets)
The ticket price is 2.94 AED
How to get to Dubai Museum
Dubai Metro: The nearest stop is Al Fahidi Metro station which is a 10-minute walk from the museum.
22) Dubai Frame
The Dubai Frame is a huge picture frame standing at a height of 150m. It is made of aluminum, glass, steel and concrete.
Located in Zabeel Park
Open daily from 9 am to 9 pm.
How to get to Dubai Frame
Dubai Metro: The nearest one is the Al Jafiliya Metro station, which is a small drive away from the Dubai Frame.
Bus Stations: The closest one is the Al Karama bus station, a short taxi ride away.
23) Dubai Garden Glow
The Dubai Garden Glow is one of the most interesting places in Dubai as everything inside glows. It is essentially a theme park with glowing attractions, including an Ice Park, Dinosaur Park and Art Park.
Zabeel area, inside the Zabeel Park.
- Watch different shows
- Enjoy the colours and lights
4:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Friday: 4:00 pm to 12:00 am
How to get to Dubai Garden Glow
Dubai Garden Glow is inside Zabeel Gardens and is reached by the same transportation methods as the Dubai Frame.
24) Dubai Creek
Dubai Creek is a saltwater stream that separates the city from Bur Dubai in the south and Deira in the north.
It begins at Port Rashid, flows to Ras Al Khor and flows back to the ocean.
- Take a cruise and watch the whole city
- Enjoy the open buffet aboard the boat ride
- Route 1 from Deira Old Souk Abra Station to Bur Dubai Abra Station: 5 am to midnight
- Route 2 from Sabkha Abra Station to Dubai Old Souk Abra Station: 24 hours
How to get to Dubai CreekDeira Old Souk Abra Station
Bus Station: The nearest one is the Old Souq bus station which is a 2-minute walk to Deira Old Souk Abra Station.
Bur Dubai Abra Station
Dubai Metro: The nearest one is Al Ghubaiba Metro station which is a 10-minute walk to the Bur Dubai Abra Station.
Sabkha Abra Station
The boats move from this station to reach the Dubai Old Souk Abra Station. It is a 7-minute ride and only costs 1 AED.
The Baniyas Square Metro station on the Green Line is closest to the Sabkha Abra Station.
Dubai Old Souk Abra Station
The boats move from from this station to the Sabkha Abra station, and it takes the same time and cost.
25) Dubai Opera
A beautifully designed opera house that accommodates 2000 seats and stages different performances. It also hosts events like conferences and weddings.
The Opera District, Downtown Dubai
- Watch world-renowned performances and plays
- Get a glimpse of the Dubai Fountain and the Burj Khalifa
How to get to Dubai Opera
Dubai Metro: The nearest one is the Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall Metro station. It is about a 20-minute walk but it’s best to take a taxi from there.
26) Gold Souk Dubai
It is the place if you need to buy jewellery, specifically platinum, diamonds, gold and sometimes silver.
In Dubai’s commercial business district of Deira
Sunday through Thursday: 9:30 am to 9:30 pm
Friday: 4 pm to 9:30 pm
*Many stores may close between 1 pm and 4 pm.
How to get to Gold Souk Dubai
Dubai Metro: The nearest one is Al Ras Metro station, which is a 5-minute walk from the Gold Souk.
How to Plan your Dubai City Tour?
In order to explore Dubai properly, you should choose suitable Dubai city tour. This city is full with wonderful buildings, breathtaking coastline and artificial island. You’ll truly mesmerize with its warm hospitality and rich culture. Dubai City tour is giving freedom for you to choose. Though, Islam is a way of life in this city but it is limited to several religious practices. It is advisable that, the tourists should adopt certain level of cultural and religious sensitivity during their staying.
Needless to mention, this city has revamped itself in early years with creative and marvelous construction projects and these projects have propelled this city to acquire one of the top position in world’s tourist map. There are a number of attractions you can have during your staying. Some of them are given below.
Are you in Dubai for a business trip or on a vacation? Whatever may be the reason for you being in Dubai you definitely want a comfortable and reliable means of transportation. Let us see how to have such reliable, comfortable and affordable means of transportation in Dubai.
Important information About Dubai Tour
- Recommended dresses are casual and visiting mosques or other religious places one must wear fully covering dress.
- Never through garbage on the roads and streets.
- Do take pictures while you are in Dubai City Tour.
- Some tourist attractions in Dubai city required tickets which shall be arrange by guest prior, also the tickets can be purchased in entry gate too.
- Our Dubai City Tour Packages are private basis only and not sharing basis. We provide an exclusive van or bus for each group with experience driver.
Dubai City Tour Timings
- Pickup time and pickup location within Dubai city will be as per customer’s convenience and needs. Guest shall inform us minimum 1 day prior about the time and location.
- Dubai Tour Bus time starts from your first pick up until the last drop.
- You must have Dubai Tour Guide or take an experienced driver to guide you while your trip.
- Dubai City Tour Itinerary must be with you in order to plan your trip in the right way.
FAQS About Dubai City Tour
Why choose Dubai Tour Packages?
In fact, Dubai Tour Packages is just like your tour guide in the region. Our team always strive to meet the expectation of our clients at all time. Our company believe in long term relationship and striving to make our clients travel again and again with us. We refrain from promises, but we appreciate and encourage clients to try us to make them believe in our service quality.
Do I need visa to visit Dubai?
To inquire about visa, It depend on your nationality, you may or may not need a visa to enter the country. Because for some countries there is no need of visa such as Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, while some countries particularly UK, USA, and Australia, will a get visa on arrival. However visa is mandatory for people who do not fall under any of the above categories.
What is the dress code in Dubai?
Dubai has big freedom about dress coding but still in summer months (April to September), loose, cotton clothing is recommended. On the other hand, for your winter trip to Dubai, you must-have a light jacket. In Dubai, the dress code is quite liberal; most normal clothing is tolerated provided it is modest and not too outrageous. However, With respect to the underlying values of modesty, it is best to remain covered from shoulder to at least below the knees. To enjoy Dubai City Tour to the fullest, one must bring casual dress as recommended.
Dress Code For Mosques During Dubai City Tour
If you are visiting Mosque, one is required to follow the recommended dress code. One should wear a modest, conservative, loose fitting clothing, long sleeves, long skirts and trousers. Women are required to wear the traditional dress (abaya) and headscarf (shayla) before entering the mosques.
Is it allowable to consume alcohol in Dubai?
No. Dubai’s law strictly forbids the intake of alcohol in public spaces and while driving. However, alcohol consumption is permitted in bars attached to hotels, clubs, restaurants, and private functions.
What is the best time to travel Dubai?
The best time to travel Dubai is winter. You can visit Dubai throughout the year. But mostly tourists visit Dubai from September to April when climate is breezy and salubrious.
What is the currency of UAE?
The official and the local currency of UAE is AED (Dirham). With a number of money exchange counters available across the malls, and banks. You can easily exchange your currency, but it’s recommended to exchange from your home country.
Is it safe to visit Dubai and the other Emirates?
Yes. Dubai is one of the safest cities in the world. But make sure to obey the rules and regulation. UAE is a Muslim country, so religious sensitivities should be taken in consideration.
Is there any special rate for “Group Booking”?
Sure. Yes, we offers discounted rates if your group of people. Discounts will depend on the size of the group.
How to make booking?
You can book online or Paypal, through email or call. Email us your name, expected date of arrival, total number of people and advise us your requirement like for how many days and package with hotel or without hotel. We will get back to you as per your request. Once you receive quotation from our side read complete package details with term and conditions and get back to us for the final confirmation or addition or removal of any item.
How to choose best tour operators?
Search through Google is the best solution and answer to this question. Dubai is hub of tourism and every tour operator try to attract tourists with different ways. But never attract to any lower prices. Because you might not able to repeat the same tour due to your limited stay in Dubai and it might ruin your whole holiday. So it’s always recommended to choose someone with reasonable prices with better service quality. It will make your holiday memorable for lifetime.
Best way to travel within Dubai?
If you are in Dubai , you can easily visit to shopping mall and most of other landmark through Dubai metro or Buses and taxis. Dubai is one of the best and well integrated transportation systems managed by RTA. You can check the complete map of the city on our site for better guidance.
What is the time zone in Dubai?
It is GMT/UTC +4 hours.
How to get a mobile connection in Dubai?
Very easy. It’s easy to obtain a mobile phone connection in Dubai. All you need to do is to submit a copy of your valid visa/passport to one of the nearest offices of Du or Etisalat in airport or any shopping mall.
Is it possible to find cuisines of your choice?
Being in Dubai City Tours you can avail Dubai Restaurant of all tastes and cultures. The best thing regarding a visit to Dubai is the food. You will be delighted to see almost every type of food in different areas across Dubai.
What to experience must in Dubai?
Desert Safari, Dow Cruise, Shopping Tours and beaches. There are many things to do in Dubai, but in case you are here for short time then experience evening desert safari, in the evening and Dubai City tour.